June 22nd Update
Lord willing, and after nearly four months, we plan to resume gathering for worship in our facility starting on Sunday, July 5th, 2020! Please click on the link below to see a video containing a brief overview of what our gathered worship will look like when we come back together.
Additionally, please see below for a letter with even more detail:
- The doors will open at 9:45 am, and our greeters will be VERY excited to welcome you! Unfortunately though, we won't be able to shake hands or hug one another quite yet.
- Masks or facial coverings will be required to enter the building. We will gladly provide one for any individuals who don't have one of their own.
- There will be marks on the floors to help us maintain a 6-foot physical distance, as well as reminders posted around the building, in accordance with government guidelines.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser will be installed in the foyer, and supplies for hand-washing will be available in both bathrooms. The bathrooms will be limited to two people at a time.
- Only the foyer, bathrooms, and sanctuary will be open. The kitchen, classrooms, and nursery will not be available for the time being.
- Unfortunately, this does mean that our ClayKids ministry will remain paused. Kids are certainly welcome to worship with us. They will sit with their parents/family and must be under their direct supervision at all times.
- Coffee and other refreshments will not be served at this time.
- Also, our Choir ministry will remain on pause for the time being.
- There will be no printed bulletins for the time being.
- All pew Bibles and hymnals will be removed from seats and stored for future use.
- An offering container will be made available so we can avoid passing collection pates.
- Bathroom doors will have foot plates installed to enable hands-free use.
- Each household will be seated together so as to maintain physical distancing guidelines. You'll have the same seats each week.
- We will continue to incorporate the ministry of the Word, prayer, singing, and observing the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper into our services.
- The congregation will wear facial coverings or masks throughout the service, except for briefly when we partake of the Lord's Supper. The bread and juice for this ordinance will be made available in factory-sealed, individually wrapped containers.
- After the service concludes, the congregation will be dismissed to the parking lot row-by-row, so as to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- If you have a fever or other symptoms that indicate you may be sick, or you have been exposed to someone who is, please do stay home. Be sure to let us know so that we can be a support to you!
- Likewise, if you are immunocompromised, or have significant concerns about social interaction in this season, please feel free to stay home as well, and know that we love you and affirm your choice.
- Our YouTube livestream will continue for the foreseeable future, so anyone who cannot yet join us in person should certainly continue taking advantage of it.